Skip to content
Key Management Services
- Preparing the Property – A visual inspection will be performed on your property to note if any improvements can be made to better market your property or bring it to current code. For an additional fee, certified inspectors can be called in to fully inspect your property for a complete condition and preventative care assessment.
- Market Analysis – We will conduct a market and asset analysis prior to marketing your property in order to obtain the maximum rental amount with the least amount of days vacant. We focus on increasing your investment return, increasing your property’s desirability and decreasing turnovers.
- Marketing – Our focus is to broadcast your property to as many tenants as possible. More exposure equals higher chances of multiple applications and quickly renting your vacancy. Our robust digital marketing strategy includes featuring your property not only on rental sites but on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Podcasts, Videos, our Websites, Email Database and ShowMojo. Our marketing strategies have a reach of over 100,000 people per month on average.
- Over 50+ Rental Sites – Over 90% of tenants start their home search online and our goal is to capture the attention of those tenants first. Our extensive marketing procedures include exposing your vacancies to over 50 rental sites including Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Realtor.com, Homes.com and more.
- Professional Web Presence – Today, 75% of tenants conduct their search on a mobile platform (phone or tablet). They demand and expect a professional web presence with an easy mobile-friendly website. We excel at meeting this demand and make an effort to connect with tenants through our websites www.MarcGuzman.com and www.bgam.us
- Online Applications – To meet the demand of today’s mobile tenant, we provide an easy online application process. The application can be completed on any device with internet access allowing the applicant to upload documents through traditional methods or simply with their smartphone camera.
- Credit, Eviction + Criminal – Our thorough screening process includes inspecting credit reports, eviction history, criminal backgrounds, employment history, income verification and rental history with current and previous landlords.
- Presentation – Tenant selection can occur through either our Management or Owner options. With management option, we select the most qualified tenant for your property essentially streamlining the approval process. With owner option, we present to you all applicants. We will provide you with our recommendation but in the end you make the final decision.
Purchase & Selling
- Purchase and Selling – Our clients sometimes choose to sell their property or decide to purchase more to build their portfolio. We provide a smooth transition from management to sale, and purchase to management. Ask about our real estate services with our sister company BCRE.
- Investment Entry & Exit Strategies – Proper analysis of investment properties and guidance through a 1031 tax-deferred exchange is crucial. Our investment consultants can help design an investment entry and exit strategy that matches your risk appetite. In addition we can match you with our team of investment experts specializing in financing, accounting and tax preparation, immigration and syndication.
- Syndications & International – Our investment consultants have over 36 years combined experience in syndications, immigration with foreign investors and EB-5 projects. With a team of experts at our side we are able to guide you into larger investment projects and assist in taking advantage of our investment friendly immigration laws for out of country investors.
- Maintenance and Repairs – You’ll have the comfort knowing that 24/7 – 365 days a year – your tenant will be able to call, email, text or report online any maintenance repairs or emergencies. Our maintenance contact center will quickly direct the proper vendor to solve any issues. If repairs are estimated to be over the maintenance limit listed in your property management agreement, we will send you the estimate for your approval prior to any work commencing.
- On Site Managers – Whether your residential or commercial building currently has or requires an on-site manager, we handle the complete on-boarding process and training. We train each on-site manager in our software and systems for a smooth transition and workflow.
- Annual Inspections – Once a year an inspection will be conducted on your property to check all smoke detectors, carbon monoxide alarms, water heater strapping and any other component that requires a yearly inspection.
- Online Payments – Each tenant is given access to their own unique 24/7 online portal. Here they can pay rent using an E-Check or Credit Card, obtain copies of receipts, see outstanding charges, receive updates and notices, and report maintenance requests. In addition to online payments, we can accept rent through the mail, drop-off during business hours or electronic cash payment at any 7-Eleven
- Monthly Statements – Easy-to-read owner statements and reports will be posted to your secure Owners Portal. You’ll have on-demand access to all of your monthly and year-end tax statements from anywhere. If you have multiple properties under management, your entire portfolio will be organized and easily accessible under one portal.
- Direct Owner Deposits – Monthly proceeds are directly deposited to the bank account of your choice preventing mail delays or lost checks – you’ll get your payments faster.
- Custom Reports – We understand that some portfolios require detailed accounting reports beyond the scope of our standard owner statements. Not a problem! We can customize any accounting report for you based on you or your CPA’s needs.
- City Licenses & Permits – Many cities in Northern California have imposed requirements for rental licenses and permits. We make it a point to know these details and will advise you on the proper permits and licenses required for each of your properties.
- Rent Control – Various cities in California have imposed Rent Control and Just Cause Ordinances limiting what a Landlord can charge for rent and how to evict a tenant. We are familiar with local rent control and just cause ordinances and will guide you through the process from registration to compliance.
- Government Inspections – Most cities and counties have local inspection ordinances in effect for rental properties whether it be from the City/County directly or through the local Fire Department or on state mandate. We stay up-to-date on local and statewide ordinances with our participation with local government and will advise you on the inspections that will affect your property.